Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Word from Me


Hello there.

I'd like to thank everyone who has been reading my blog and for posting your lovely comments.

By now, I think you may have surmised that I have three series; 'From the Heart of a Young Nigerian Mother' where I talk about parenting; 'ServiceWise', where I discuss customer service issues and 'Teenspeaks' which deals with teenagers and their wonderful but confusing world.

Now, as part of our exploration of the exciting world of customer service in ServiceWise, I will be sharing some of my service encounters and pointing out where the service providers got it right and where they got it wrong.

Contrary to popular opinion, I don’t think that Nigerians do not have customer service skills. I think rather that they simply have not learned how to separate the few skills they do have from the issues that frustrate them into thinking that they have to be the way that they are. Anyone who is willing to take the time or make the effort to learn this is well on their way to customer service excellence and I believe these real life situations we will be treating will help .

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment